Nanopress Blogger Template Installation Documentation, a step to step guide to help you out to set up your blog easy way. First of all, Thank you for Downloading our template if you haven’t done yet you can get it from here : Nanopress Blogger Template . You check the live demo through the button below and also Please Read this documentation carefully in order to set up your blog and please note that there’s no support for free users. We also Provide Blogger Template Installation Service. Our Installation service gives you a simple, quick and secure way of getting your template setup without hassle. We have created a service package that gives you everything you need to have your theme and your content setup in no time.
Blogger Template Installation Steps:-
1. Backup & Uploading
- Unzip the Template.zip file.
- On Blogger Dashboard Click Template.
- Click on Download Full Template to keep your old template.
- Click Browse… button. Find where the “olivia-full-version.xml” file location.
- Then Click Upload.
- Edit mobile Preview. (follow images)
2. Blog Setting
After installing the theme, there are minimum settings to make all widgets work fine in this template.
- On Blogger Dashboard Click Settings.
- Click Other.
- In Site Feed > Allow Blog Feed Choose Full.
- Then Click Save settings.
3. Logo Setup
1. In your dashboard Select “Layout”. 2. Upload Your Logo Header : In You Blog (Header), Click on “Edit” and applicate all settings below :
4. Navigation Menu
4.1 Main Menu/DropDown
- On Blogger Dashboard Click Layout.
- Click Edit on Main Menu Widget.
- Change it according to your needs. Add name of the link Name and link url then click add Link
- Click Save.
- To Add sub menu Item. You have to add “_”(underscore without quotes) before Menu item Link (example : _Left Sidebar)
- Change the location of menu item using arrow down and arrow up Icon
- For More Information- Watch Video Below
5. Social Top / Social Footer
After Clicking “Edit” then you have three options to enter in the content box:
no: If you don’t want the Slider to show on your website, all you have to do is to enter “no” in the content box (take a look at the picture below).
Label name: The Slider will show the most recent posts of this specific label name (Note: keep in mind that label names are case sensitive. So for example “tech” is not the same as “Tech” or “TECH”). Take a look at the picture below:
6. Featured Posts
7.1 Follow Us (Sidebar)
2. Now copy the below mention code and paste into widget.
3. Change the social url with numbers of counts
4. Save It
<div class="socials"><a target="_blank" href="https://www.facebook.com/envato" class="social-facebook"><span class="social-count">187,255</span><span class="social-text">Follow us on <strong>Facebook</strong></span></a><a target="_blank" href="https://twitter.com/envato" class="social-twitter"><span class="social-count">60,968</span><span class="social-text">Follow us on <strong>Twitter</strong></span></a><a target="_blank" href="https://www.youtube.com/envato" class="social-subscribe"><span class="social-count">11,695</span><span class="social-text">Subscribe us on <strong>YouTube</strong></span></a>
7.2 Weather widget
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Layout >Top – >weather -> edit
2. Now enter state , country into widget.
3. Example: London , united kingdom
4. Save It
7.3 Recent Post widget
1 – Random Posts: 4/randomposts
2 – Widget for specfic label : Number of Results / Label / Widget Type Example: 4/Sports/custom-widget
3 – Recent Comments: 3/recentcomments
you can increase or decrease these numbers as number post you want.
- What you have to do is just add the shortname
9. Page Layout / No Sidebar / Left Sidebar
To add these options just add the codes below in the composition of the post!
10. Setup date
Go to Blogger Dashboard > Settings > Language and Formatting > Formatting > Timestamp Format > set it to date instead of time