ChicMag Blogger Template Documentation (Installation) , a step to step guide to help you out to set up your blog easy way.
First of all, Thank you for Downloading our template if you haven’t done yet you can get it from here : ChicMag Blogger Template . You check the live demo through the button below and also Please Read this documentation carefully in order to set up your blog and please note that there’s no support for free users.
We also Provide Blogger Template Installation Service. Our Installation service gives you a simple, quick and secure way of getting your template setup without hassle. We have created a service package that gives you everything you need to have your theme and your content setup in no time.
Blogger Template Installation Steps:-
1. Backup & Uploading
- Unzip the Template.zip file.
- On Blogger Dashboard Click Template.
- Click on Download Full Template to keep your old template.
- Click Browse… button. Find where the “olivia-full-version.xml” file location.
- Then Click Upload.
- Edit mobile Preview. (follow images)
2. Blog Setting
After installing the theme, there are minimum settings to make all widgets work fine in this template.
- On Blogger Dashboard Click Settings.
- Click Other.
- In Site Feed > Allow Blog Feed Choose Full.
- Then Click Save settings.
3. Logo Setup
1. In your dashboard Select “Layout”.
2. Upload Your Logo Header : In You Blog (Header), Click on “Edit” and applicate all settings below :
4. Navigation Menu
4.1 Main Menu/DropDown
- On Blogger Dashboard Click Layout.
- Click Edit on Main Menu Widget.
- Change it according to your needs. Add name of the link Name and link url then click add Link
- Click Save.
- To Add sub menu Item. You have to add “_”(underscore without quotes) before Menu item Link (example : _Left Sidebar)
- Change the location of menu item using arrow down and arrow up Icon
- For More Information- Watch Video Below
4.3 Mega Menu
Now what if you want a mega menu? that is easy to do. Click Edit on Main Menu Widget and then follow the image.
Look at the picture below.
All you have to do is to insert a label name in the first field and the word “mega” in the second field.
4.4 Fixed/Sticky Menu bar
After Clicking “Edit” then you have two options(yes/no) to enter in the content box:
no: If you don’t want the make menu sticky .
yes: If you want the make menu sticky .
5. Social Top / Follow Us (Sidebar)/ Social Footer
For Example if you have to add “facebook” icon then just add facebook in name of New site name section and below add url of that particular site.
5. Featured widget (TOP) / blog_featured_posts
6. Featured Posts
Now add this code : 3/recentposts
you can increase / decrease this value 3 – its defines how many posts.
- What you have to do is just add the shortname
9. Page Layout / No Sidebar / Left Sidebar
To add these options just add the codes below in the composition of the post!